The Law Offices of Jacob D. Geller is a general practice firm focusing on immigration law, family law, and condominium association representation. We have further experience in additional legal fields and provide services accordingly. We are currently accepting cases in the areas listed below. If you have any questions about your particular situation or the services we offer, please contact us at 781-462-1346 or online for a consultation.
Our lawyers are dedicated to helping clients meet a wide range of immigration goals. We draw upon years of experience and work with our clients to consistently achieve exceptional results in matters with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Boston Immigration Court. Whether you are an individual or a business, we are ready to provide the advice and advocacy you need. Our attorneys specialize in all aspects of immigration law, including:
- Green cards (permanent residence)
- Family-based immigration
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601/I-601A), such as the provisional unlawful presence waver aka "pardons"
- Business law visas including the H-1B Visa, EB-5 Investment Visa, E-1 and E-2 Visas, O-1 Visa, L-1 Visa, and TN Visa
- Asylum / refugee status
- Deportation (removal) defense
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Citizenship and naturalization
Family law is one of the core practice areas of the Law Offices of Jacob D. Geller. We understand that disputes between family members are often emotionally and financially draining, typically involving competing claims over the division of property you previously shared, custody of children you had been raising together, and child support that one partner may be reluctant to pay. As experienced divorce lawyers, we will manage this stressful situation for you and fight aggressively to reach the best possible outcome. We currently offer services in the following areas:
- Separation agreements
- Child custody
- Child support
- Modifications to agreements
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Restraining orders
We devote a part of our practice to condominium association representation. Many people choose to live in condos because of their affordability compared to home ownership and their convenience regarding maintenance. Condos can offer a great way to own and manage property, but they can also present unique challenges when there's a breakdown in cooperation. At the Law Offices of Jacob D. Geller, we represent condo associations in the following matters:
- Forming of condominium associations
- Writing condominium association bylaws
- Taking legal action against against unit owners who fail to meet their obligations, e.g. by not paying fees
- Defending unit owners from legal action by the condo association
- Filing lawsuits on behalf of a unit owner(s) against the condo association
- Representing condo associations in matters before city and state government, e.g. by requesting building permits or variances
- Dissolving condo associations
General Practice Attorneys
As a general practice law firm, we represent clients in numerous fields not listed here. We are proud to be a full-service law firm and believe strongly in the value of having all your legal issues handled in one place by lawyers who have a complete view of your situation.
Please contact us at 781-462-1346 or online if you need legal representation or if you have any questions about the services we provide.