Contact Us
Fill out our intake form to have an attorney contact you:
Bold labels are required.

I have read and agree to the disclaimer.
Home > > Immigration > Business Immigration

Business Immigration

Need help hiring a foreign worker in the United States?

If you need help with business immigration, please call our immigration attorney immediately at
(781) 462-1346
Contact Us Online

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is constantly creating more stringent rules of bringing foreign workers to the United States. If you have a question as to whether a potential employee can come to or remain in the United States, contact our office.

Our firm handles cases ranging from temporary work visas, including:

In many cases, if you are seeking to get status for an employee quickly, it is important the the employee have at least a bachelor's degree in the area in which he will be working (for example, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science if they will be a Software Engineer). Having the proper experience and education can vastly improve an employee's chances of being granted a visa or a green card (lawful permanent residence).